What We Do
The main elements of our service is to deliver free, independent, confidential and impartial advice to everyone on their rights and responsibilities. We value diversity, promote equality and challenge discrimination.
- Provide the advice people need for the problems they face.
- Improve the policies and practices that affect people's lives.
To achieve our vision for Wirral Citizens Advice Bureau we have in identified five important goals. These are:
- easier and faster access to quality advice and information for more people
- to strengthen our voice in social policy
- to develop a network of like minded partnership organisations across Wirral
- to support new advice initiatives
- a commitment to equality
In carrying out their roles Wirral Citizens Advice Bureau staff will ensure that they build into all their work and future plans a set of core values. These values will be:
- to focus on clients
- achieve results
- drive for continuous improvement
- promote equality and fairness
- value each other and work together for the benefits of the Wirral Community